RAW TALENT: Juan Carlos, On the Beach


I'm always happy to feature the work of non-professional models and photographers who have the potential and interest to move forward creatively. So I was pleased when Juan Carlos, a 27-year-old man from Panama City, Panama, contacted me to share these images with the readers of portfolioLATINO.com. Taken in Playa El Palmar, a Pacific coast beach about an hour and a half from Panama City, these shots showcase the crystal clear water as well as the creative vision of the model, who posed in some rather wet underwear for this shoot. 

Juan Carlos's inspiration, he said came from a past experience: "I went to a modeling competition, and when I was there I felt frustrated because during the photo sessions, they said I didn't 'say anything.' My inspiration was to see if by taking photos, my cousin could find some moments when I was 'saying something.' I wanted to be capable of saying something." 

It appears he achieved his goal!

Siempre me alegro recibir noticias de gente que no son modelos profesionales, pero que tienen habilidad y visión para serlo. Juan Carlos, un hombre de 27 años que reside en la ciudad de Panamá, me contactó para compartir estas fotos con los lectores de portfolioLATINO.com. Hechas en Playa El Palmar, demuestran la belleza natural de la playa y también dieron la oportunidad de mostrar la visión del modelo, que posó en ropa interior mojada. 

"Yo fuí a un curso de modelaje ya hace buen tiempo," recuerda Juan Carlos. "Cuando estuve ahí, me sentí frustrado, porque cuando eran las sesiones de fotografía, según ellos yo no decía nada. Creo que mi inspiración fue ver si en tomarme tantas fotos mi primo encontrara
momentos en los cuales yo podría decir algo. Yo quería ser capaz de decir algo." 


¡Parece que logró decir mucho!







Check out my other male model blog, modelJOCK.com, where you'll find international male models and athletes from around the world!

Visita mi otra página, modelJOCK.com, en dónde encontrarás modelos varones y deportistas de todas partes del mundo.

Comments

Post a Comment