RAW TALENT: Men of Florianopolis, Brazil


I travel quite often for work, and always keep my camera ready to capture interesting architecture, historic sites and natural beauty. I also keep my eyes open for natural talent in male models. Even in the smallest towns, you can find natural male beauty that's just waiting to be discovered. Such is the case in Florianopolis, a Brazilian beachfront city with gorgeous sandy beaches and a large percentage of in-shape men. Here are a few sample shots from my recent visit. Whether it's workers at an oyster farm, surfer boys, sunbathers or hotel employees, you'll see it's no surprise so many models are coming from Brazil.

Yo viajo bastante por el trabajo, y siempre tengo mi cámara lista para tomar fotos de arquitectura interesante, lugares históricos y belleza natural. También me mantengo listo para observar talento natural en la gente local. Incluso en los pueblos más pequeños, se puede encontrar belleza masculina. Así es en Florianópolis, una ciudad en el sur de Brasil con playas hermosas y un gran porcentaje de hombres bien formados listos para posar. Aquí están unas muestras de mi visita más reciente. 







Comments